Saturday, September 6, 2008

Taos Pueblo

We went to Taos Pueblo on Friday afternoon. It was truely educational on the tour. I hope my children were able to learn something about the culture here. I need to remember that I see different people groups and historical sites through the eyes of 38 years of experience, education, and my learned culture. When asked, my children will share what impacted them, and I am amazed that it is not what I was hoping would impact them.

I know this is where God is working in me. I need to let it go and allow God to impart to them what is important to His heart.

Check out thier website:

www.taospueblo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi William

I hope that the homeschooling goes well from now on, as you make your choices.

I am also a RN, what field does your wife work in? I no longer work.

Lindy
South Africa